All India Entrance for admission to Medical (MD/MS/Diploma) & Dentistry (MDS) post graduate courses for academic year 2014-15 is scheduled on January 18, 2014.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for All India Common Entrance Test (PIMS-AICET-PG 2014 ) for selection of candidates for admission to Postgraduate Courses in Medicine (MD/MS/DIPLOMA) & Dentistry (MDS) for the academic year 2014-15 in the constituent colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University).
Duration of course: Three years course.
The respective Colleges are recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission) / M.C.I. (Medical Council of India) /D.C.I. (Dental Council of India) for both Undergradaute and post graduate courses.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing the Entrance Test. :
- Candidate seeking admission to postgraduate Medicine/Dentistry course should hold MBBS /BDS degree of recognized University by MCI/DCI.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory rotating internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31 March, 2014 can appear for PIMS-AICET-PG 2014 .
- All such candidates will have to submit the documentary proof, from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship along with the manual application form, failing which the application shall be rejected.
- A candidate should have obtained permanent registration with MCI/DCI (as the case may be) or any state council. If candidate does not have such registration , he should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission.
- Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing/completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree, are not eligible for appearing at PIMS-AICET-PG 2014.
- Candidates previously admitted to PG degree course and resigned/left the seat are not eligible for appearing at PIMS-AICET-PG 2014 .
- Candidates who have completed Medicine postgraduate diploma course or would be completing by 31.03.2014 will be eligible for PIMS-AICET-PG 2014 for admission to Medicine postgraduate degree in the same subject only.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply to University courses using any of the following 3 options:
Download the application form from this website and send it to University by desired date.
The prospectus can be purchased from University Admissions office or by writing to the following address on payment of 1000/- (for by post add 200.00 towards postal charges). The DD should be drawn in the name of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune service branch.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
The prospectus is available at following places in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune & Loni.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form
January 1, 2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form with Late Fee ( 2000/-)
January 8, 2014
Distribution of Hall Ticket
Between 07.12.2013 to 10.01.2014
In case a candidate does not receive hall ticket by 10.01.2014 , he/she should immediately contact to competent Authority PIMs-AICET-PG 2014 by phone at 02422-271475 / 271403.
Date & Time of Entrance Test Examination
Saturday, 18th January 2014 from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
Announcement of Results
18th February 2014 (Result will also be available on www.pravara.com at 10 AM on same date)
Date of Counseling
Medicine (MD/MS/Diploma) : 19th March 2014
Dentistry (MDS) : 20th March 2014
Commencement of Classes
2nd May 2014
For more information visit: http://www.pravara.com/pgadmission.htmlAdvertisement