Railway Recruitment Cell,Patna invites applications from citizens of India and such other candidates declared eligible by the MInistry of Home Affairs, Government of India to fill up the following posts in Pay Band -1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 1800/- in East central Railway.
- Porter- 918 Posts ( 458 UR, 245 OBC, 136 SC, 79 ST)
- Trackman- 1614 Posts ( 815 UR, 436 OBC, 242 SC, 121 ST)
- Helper-II (Mech) – 976 Posts ( 493 UR, 264 OBC, 146 SC, 73 ST)
- Helper-II (S&T)- 366 Posts ( 185 UR, 99 OBC, 55 SC, 27 ST)
- Helper-II (Elect) – 291 Posts ( 146 UR, 79 OBC, 44 SC, 22ST)
- Gr.’D'(Engg.)- 469 Posts (237 UR, 127 OBC, 70 SC, 35 ST)
- Gr.D (Store)- 21 Posts (10 UR, 6 OBC, 3 SC, 2 ST)
Eligibility: Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI / Centre of Excellence (COE) or equivalent. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th /ITI/COE or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions/Boards, otherwise candidature will be cancelled .
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 33 year as on 01.01.2014.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/ – (one hundred only) payable in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only, drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, E.C.Railway, pay able at Patna.Remittance of examination fee in any other form will not be accepted and application shall be summarily rejected solely on this ground. Indian Postal Order (s) should not have been issued earlier to the date of issue of this notification.
Last Date: 14.10.2013 up to 18:00 hrs.
For more information visit: http://www.rrcecr.gov.in/Notices/ENN-01-2013-English.pdfAdvertisement